Dating in Kiev: Busting myths about Ukrainian girls

Hello, my name is Olga, I was born and live in Kyiv for my entire life, married, but among my girlfriends there are a lot of singles in their 20s, 30s, who cannot find their princes. Of course, during our meetings we discuss men, relationships, (just like in the TV show Sex and the City).

With someone they have been dating for several months, with a few – couple of years, but modern Ukrainian men are not in a rush to make a proposal. While foreigners come to Ukraine specifically to date with Ukrainian girls in Kiev and make efforts to attract them. I even searched on the Internet and found many articles like: How to meet a Ukrainian girl? Dating in Kiev with Ukrainian girls. Many requests for Marriage Agencies in Kyiv and so on.
I was shocked and couldn’t even assume that the demand for this kind of tourism in Ukraine is so high. Having studied the information that the Internet offers, I found some interesting articles from foreign men who came to Kiev and shared their experiences. However, there is a lot of real shit, which has nothing to do with reality. And in my article on behalf of the Ukrainian woman I will try to shed light on the situation, bust some myths, or at least express my opinion on the relationship between foreign men and Ukrainian women. And I apologize in advance for my English.

Ukrainian Girls are The Most Beautiful in The World

Don’t care what others say I try to be courteous towards ladies of other nations. And I think that beauty matters only at the moment of acquaintance. If after a couple of hours a beautiful doll turns out to be stupid, ill-mannered, you will continue the communication. If we are talking about a serious intention.
Ukrainian girls in traditional garb
What really makes sense is to emphasize good genetics and a peculiar shape of the face inherent in Slavs, and Slavic girls look like cats. Ha-ha 🙂
There are two reasons for Ukrainian women to date with foreign men:
  • Money
  • A long-term relationship
I do not exclude, and moreover, I know many cases of true international love, so don’t think that 100% women are material. I guess Ukrainian men are a little spoiled by the beauty, femininity, care of our girls, so they do not appreciate that and keep in mind they can easily find a replacement if something goes wrong.
Foreign men who are faced with the independence and feminism of Western women just appreciate the care, beauty, loyalty, flexibility and femininity of Ukrainian women and therefore are more serious.
Continue reading here:
https://guideme.com.ua/dating-in-kiev-busting-myths-about-ukrainian-girls/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения