Kiev Private Tour Guide, Kate Dobromishev – Guide me UA

Kiev Private tour guide
My name is Kate Dobromishev, I’m a Kiev Private Tour Guide in Guide me ua.

Speaking English, I show Kiev to the guests of the Ukrainian capital since 2015. Being a traveler myself, I know what travelers expect on while their stay in a new city. And being a local I know the best attractions and hidden yards of Kiev like the back of my hand.

 Tourists in Kiev
Now there are a lot of tourists in Kiev. I think that compared with two more years earlier, the number of visitors has doubled; however, according to the official data, compared to 2015, the growth was 20%, which is also very good rate.
Such interest in Ukraine is fueled by both international events like Euro 2012, Eurovision 2017, the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final, and the city itself. Kiev is proud of its centuries-old history, original architecture, developed infrastructure and bright modern life, especially night life.
Working as a guide in Kiev for 3 years, I held excursions for the Eurovision delegation, for Toyota Japan and Hollywood stars, for people of all ages and nationalities. First I even made a list of countries my guests were from; most came from the US, Canada, Israel, Britain and Germany.

My guests:

Kiev Private Tours by Guide me UA
Canadian, eaten by a cat
Kiev Guide to the famous city attractions
IT squad from Sweden
Guest from Spain in Honka – ex-president’s House in Mezhyhirya, museum of corruption
Kiev city guide Guide me UA
Family from Danmark
Tour to Mezhyhirya for Toyota Japan by Guide me UA with Kate Dobromishev
Tour to Mezhyhirya for Toyota Japan

You can see more photos on:

         

What Kiev has to offer?

85% of guests want to see and to get to know about the main sights, the history of Ukraine, Cossacks, relations with Russia, revolutions, national cuisine, things the country is famous and proud of. For those who like classical routes with the main sights, I offer general route through the old city, which includes: the Golden Gate, Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, Saint Sophia Cathedral, Saint Andrew Church and the Descent going down from it, monument to the great and mighty Bogdan Khmelnytsky, the main Orthodox shrine – St. Vladimir’s Cathedral with the relics of St. Barbara.

Tours to Ancient Kiev:

Kiev Old Town Tour

For those who like Soviet history, and the monuments built during the Soviet era, I recommend visiting National Museum of the History of Ukraine in the World War II, where you will also see the Motherland Monument – the 102-meter statue. It is also possible to visit Babi Yar, where during the war the Jews were shot; a military cemetery where the Heroes of the Soviet Union as well as ATO participants fighting in the east of Ukraine were buried.

Tours to Soviet Kiev:

Soviet Kiev

For the remaining 15% of guests who do not like churches and monuments, but want to understand how local people live today, where they hang out, what they like, what modern art and architecture looks like in Ukraine, I make tours to non-tourist places – I acquaint travelers with Kiev street art, modern museums, street food and secret bars, I tell them more about current events, urban gossip and a bit about politics.

Tours to modern Kiev:

Breakfast in Kiev. Coffee in Kiev

Ideal Tour

In my opinion the Ideal Tour of the city is a combination of pleasant and friendly atmosphere, humor, delicious coffee and interesting facts about the city that only local people know, and Wikipedia does not. And the ideal route for me in Kiev is: the Square of the Golden Gate (not the Golden Gate itself, although there are a lot of funny facts about it, but the square with the same name with Baron castle, ravens on Reitarskaya street, Hedgehog in the Fog, Yaroslaviv Val Street), Podil with its old houses, Shevchenko Park and the Taras Shevchenko monument with two coats, One Love Espresso Bar in front of the St. Nicholas Church where you can play chess; and of course my favorite view of the city – when you walk out of the metro on Kontraktova Square, look around and see the hills and St. Andrew’s Church on top and vermillion Pyrogoshcha Church, and you feel really good, because you live in a beautiful city and you can enjoy it every day.

Contact me to order private city tour in Kiev:

  • +380 66 067 90 89 WhatsApp, Viber, SMS, Calls
  • info@guideme.com.ua
  • Skype: Guide me UA
  • www.guideme.com.ua
Also, follow us on InstagramTwitter and Facebook.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения